Goods and service tax REGISTRATION
STARTING AT RS 1,999/-*
TAKES 5-7 DAYS
What Is GST Registration?
GST is Goods and Service Tax. Multiple taxes are clubbed under GST and thus the cascading of taxes that has prevailed in the past will no longer be the case. GST Registration is critical because it will enable to avail various benefits that are available under the GST regime. One such benefit is to avail seamless input tax credit. Also, timely registration will help you avoid any kind of interface with tax authorities.
GST is an Indirect tax. It is a destination based tax on consumption of goods and services. GST is levied at all stages right from manufacture up to final consumption with input credit paid at previous stages. Hence, only value addition will be taxed and burden of tax is to be borne by the final consumer.
GST Registration is mandatory for the following individuals/ entities:
- Those registered under the pre-GST law (Excise, Service Tax, VAT, etc.)
- Businesses having turnover above the specified threshold limit (For Supply of goods Rs. 40 lakh for normal tax payers and Rs. 20 lakh for hilly and north eastern states AND For Supply of Services Rs 20 lakh for normal tax payers and Rs 10 lakh for hilly and north eastern states)
- Those who pay tax under reverse charge mechanism
- Person making inter-state supply of goods and services
- Person engaged in supply of goods and services via e-commerce operators
- E-commerce aggregators
- Casual Taxable Person
- Non-Resident taxable person
- Input Service Distributor
- Entities involved in provision of online information or retrieval services or database access, from overseas location to a person within India, other than a registered taxable person.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SOLE PROPRIETOR
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY
(*) Important Note- The Consultant Guru is NOT an agency/representative/franchise of Govt. of India. We are a private organisation, our services and charges are private and advisory in nature. Government does not charge any fees for GST registration.
How We Work
Consult Our Experts
Once you fill in the above details, our expert will call you to understand your requirements in a better way and to brief you about the entire registration process and suggest you the course of action. Upon confirmation of our engagement by you, we will dedicate you a relationship manager who will take care of all your needs.
Send Documents Via Email
We at The Consultant Guru, work towards minimizing the hassles of the client, keeping this moto in mind our executives will give you a single check list of documents needed so that we don’t bother you time and again for documents. In case you are short of a few documents, our consultants help you to provide us the maximum possible alternative documents.
Payments & Filings
We believe in the moto of “Pay as we work”. This requires you pay us step by step in 2 tranches instead of giving the whole sum in one shot. The Consultant Guru facilitate payments through secure online payment gateway. After successfully providing the set of documents and partial payment, our experts will start working and provide with regular updates. You will only be required to pay the final sum upon receiving the Certificate of Registration.
THE CONSULTANT GURU
The Consultant Guru is a web portal owned and managed by Amrit Pal Singh & Co.
Phone: 8178985151, 8287569721