STARTING AT RS 1,499/-*
Takes 1 Day
What Is MSME Registration?
MSME- an abbreviation of Micro, Small & Medium enterprises- is the pillar of economic growth in many developed, and developing countries in the world. MSME or SSI enterprises are the foundation of any economy and are an engine of economic growth, advancing impartial improvement for all. Micro, Small & Medium enterprises has emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of Indian Economy in the last 5 decades. To encourage the growth of MSME, both state and central governments have conceptualized it in such as a way as to provide maximum benefits to the enterprises falling under the MSME sector.
Definitions of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises In accordance with the provision of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) are classified in two Classes:
1. Manufacturing Enterprises– The enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries (Development and regulation) Act, 1951) or employing plant and machinery in the process of value addition to the final product having a distinct name or character or use. The Manufacturing Enterprise are defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery and Annual Turnover.
2. Service Enterprises:- The enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment and Annual Turnover.
The limit for investment in plant and machinery / equipment for manufacturing / service enterprises and Annual Turnover, as notified are as under:
BENEFITS OF MSME REGISTRATION?
(*) Important Note- The Consultant Guru is NOT an agency/representative/franchise of Government of India. We are a private organisation, our services and charges are private and advisory in nature. Government does not charge any fees for MSME registration.
How We Work
Consult Our Experts
Once you fill in the above details, our expert will call you to understand your requirements in a better way and to brief you about the entire registration process and suggest you the course of action. Upon confirmation of our engagement by you, we will dedicate you a relationship manager who will take care of all your needs.
Send Documents Via Email
We at The Consultant Guru, work towards minimizing the hassles of the client, keeping this moto in mind our executives will give you a single check list of documents needed so that we don’t bother you time and again for documents. In case you are short of a few documents, our consultants help you to provide us the maximum possible alternative documents.
Payments & Filings
We believe in the moto of “Pay as we work”. This requires you pay us step by step in 2 tranches instead of giving the whole sum in one shot. The Consultant Guru facilitate payments through secure online payment gateway. After successfully providing the set of documents and partial payment, our experts will start working and provide with regular updates. You will only be required to pay the final sum upon receiving the Certificate of Registration.
Frequently asked questions
At present Aadhaar Number is mandatory for issuance of MSME Certificate.
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
- A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
After filing online msme application form, MSME Registration Certificate will be issued immediately and send at your email.
In the interest of environment no physical copy of MSME Certificate will be issued. Government believes in paperless work.
There is no difference between MSME Registration and SSI Registration. Earlier MSME Registration was know as SSI Registration.
Every application will be approved. No application will be rejected. Application will be approved on the basis of information provided by applicant.
THE CONSULTANT GURU
The Consultant Guru is a web portal owned and managed by Amrit Pal Singh & Co.
Phone: 8178985151, 8287569721